Okay, so I’m throwing in an entry to the RPG Solitaire Challenge. I’ve hacked together a game called Sleepers, which is intended to be an ever-expanding Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game. Sadly, the game needs to be set up on a wiki, and I don’t have the time to do that in this stage of development. However, if you’re willing, I’d love if you’d take a few minutes to read over the rules and tell me what you think. Here’s a link to the PDF. Thanks!
January 5, 2011
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 at 1:31 pm and posted in Games, Roleplaying Games. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Sleepers”
Search this site
- On page 83 of 240 of Trusting God, by Jerry Bridges goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 weeks ago
- 22% done with Lucifer's Hammer, by Larry Niven: Revisiting a classic. goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 months ago
- And you thought the GenCon lines were bad.... @ City of Carbondale instagram.com/p/BYEanL1l65X/ 3 months ago
- It's hot. I'm tired. There's a long drive in front of me. But. Today, I saw the sky turn dark… instagram.com/p/BYEWB_WFMsY/ 3 months ago
- Status: #eclipse2017 #nofilter #exceptthesolarfilter @ Boo Castle Park instagram.com/p/BYEMmTUFfTp/ 3 months ago
Recently played games
Books I’m currently reading
My Instagram feed