Okay, so I’m throwing in an entry to the RPG Solitaire Challenge. I’ve hacked together a game called Sleepers, which is intended to be an ever-expanding Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game. Sadly, the game needs to be set up on a wiki, and I don’t have the time to do that in this stage of development. However, if you’re willing, I’d love if you’d take a few minutes to read over the rules and tell me what you think. Here’s a link to the PDF. Thanks!
January 5, 2011
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 at 1:31 pm and posted in Games, Roleplaying Games. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Sleepers”
Search this site
- Stir fry! With noodles! #gencon2017 @ Ko Fusion instagram.com/p/BYCKxItFGDZ/ 5 hours ago
- Because, if you need to stop for dinner on your way home, it may as well be something nice.… instagram.com/p/BYCHvf3Fgz4/ 5 hours ago
- L to R: Luke Crane, Jared Sorensen, Ron Edwards, James Wallis, Vincent Baker, Jonathan Tweet.… instagram.com/p/BYBmHnOFC2S/ 10 hours ago
- Dinner! #gencon2017 @ Weber Grill Restaurant Indianapolis instagram.com/p/BX_sDmflC9M/ 1 day ago
- Final results, after seven rounds of Swiss: 28th place. So much better than I was expecting to… instagram.com/p/BX-2Kfzla2R/ 1 day ago
Recently played games
Books I’m currently reading
My Instagram feed