Sam Chupp interviewed Chris Chinn for his podcast The Bear’s Grove on the issue of race and RPGs. Dirty Secrets was mentioned positively during the interview. This is a good thing. Crystal put a lot of effort into selecting a racially diverse group of photographs. She knew that, since we were addressing the issue of race with the game, we would need to be especially mindful of this aspect of the game. Glad to see that it was received well!
February 20, 2008
Race and RPGs and Dirty Secrets
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 20th, 2008 at 9:22 am and posted in Dirty Secrets Development and Playtest, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search this site
- 47% done with Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 weeks ago
- 32% done with Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 month ago
- 19% done with Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 month ago
- On page 83 of 240 of Trusting God, by Jerry Bridges goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 months ago
- 22% done with Lucifer's Hammer, by Larry Niven: Revisiting a classic. goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 months ago
Recently played games
Books I’m currently reading
My Instagram feed