Sam Chupp interviewed Chris Chinn for his podcast The Bear’s Grove on the issue of race and RPGs. Dirty Secrets was mentioned positively during the interview. This is a good thing. Crystal put a lot of effort into selecting a racially diverse group of photographs. She knew that, since we were addressing the issue of race with the game, we would need to be especially mindful of this aspect of the game. Glad to see that it was received well!
February 20, 2008
Race and RPGs and Dirty Secrets
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 20th, 2008 at 9:22 am and posted in Dirty Secrets Development and Playtest, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search this site
- 9% done with Father Brown , by G.K. Chesterton goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 months ago
- 5% done with Out of the Ashes, by Anthony M. Esolen goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 months ago
- On page 45 of 260 of Spiritual Warfare, by Dr. Karl Payne goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 months ago
- 79% done with The Benedict Option, by Rod Dreher goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 months ago
- 58% done with The Benedict Option, by Rod Dreher goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 months ago
Recently played games
Books I’m currently reading
My Instagram feed