Sam Chupp interviewed Chris Chinn for his podcast The Bear’s Grove on the issue of race and RPGs. Dirty Secrets was mentioned positively during the interview. This is a good thing. Crystal put a lot of effort into selecting a racially diverse group of photographs. She knew that, since we were addressing the issue of race with the game, we would need to be especially mindful of this aspect of the game. Glad to see that it was received well!
February 20, 2008
Race and RPGs and Dirty Secrets
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 20th, 2008 at 9:22 am and posted in Dirty Secrets Development and Playtest, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search this site
- 22% done with Lucifer's Hammer, by Larry Niven: Revisiting a classic. goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 month ago
- And you thought the GenCon lines were bad.... @ City of Carbondale instagram.com/p/BYEanL1l65X/ 2 months ago
- It's hot. I'm tired. There's a long drive in front of me. But. Today, I saw the sky turn dark… instagram.com/p/BYEWB_WFMsY/ 2 months ago
- Status: #eclipse2017 #nofilter #exceptthesolarfilter @ Boo Castle Park instagram.com/p/BYEMmTUFfTp/ 2 months ago
- More pictures of the D&D park. #eclipse2017 @ Boo Castle Park instagram.com/p/BYEMGZfFq9x/ 2 months ago
Recently played games
Books I’m currently reading
My Instagram feed